Reckless Racing 2 is released!
Stockholm, Sweden – Leading developer and independent publisher Polarbit and renowned mobile game studio Pixelbite today proudly announced the immediate release of Reckless Racing 2 on Android Market, iTunes App Store, App Store for Mac and Blackberry App World.
A follow-up to Pocket Gamers 2011 Android Game of the Year, Reckless Racing 2 shares the intense top-down racing gameplay laid down in Reckless Racing, but improves and expands upon it in every way.
In addition to improved driving physics and controls, Reckless Racing 2 includes more cars, more tracks, more characters and more game modes than did its predecessor. Further features include customization and balancing options for cars, global leaderboards and Internet multiplayer mode.
Reckless Racing 2 features world-class visuals, with beautifully crafted tracks and cars and graphical features.
- Probably the best power slides in the world.
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colours of your cars.
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity,
- shadows, particles and more.
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars.
- Online multiplayer over the Internet.
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1.
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions.
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more.
Get Reckless Racing 2 now your store!
Comments are closed.